Enhance the comfort of your desk chair with fixed height T-arms, designed specifically for Alera® Interval and Essentia Series Chairs. The stationary arms stay in place for consistent support. Adding arms to a desk chair helps improve posture and reduces strain on neck and shoulders. Constructed with soft PU armcaps for maximum comfort. Simple to use design attaches with ease.
Global Product Type : Chair Accessories-Chair Arms Color : Black Material(s) : Padded Metal Material(s) : Polyurethane For Use With : Alera® Essentia Series Chairs, Interval Series Chairs Series Name : Alera® Essentia Series Series Name : Alera® Interval Series Arm Style : T-Bar Arm Options : Height Adjustable Armrest Material : Padded Metal Armrest Material : Polyurethane Distance Between Arms : 19.25" Arm Height From Seat : 7" to 10" Compliance Standards : Meets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 5% Total Recycled Content Percent : 30% Footnote 1 : 2/Set (Two Arms) Ship Class Code : F